A BRIEF HISTORY
The church was established in Ramsbottom in 1929. It started with a small group of believers meeting in a room above a shop in the town centre.
We have been on the current site for approximately 70 years, when the prime plot of land that we occupy was bought by the church in 1957 for £180.
The original wooden bulding erected on the site was replaced in 1980 with the current building, which was further extended in the year 2001.
The church has previously been known as Olivet Pentecostal Church and Ramsbottom Pentecostal Church.