At Ramsbottom Community Church, we love kids and young people and believe they are unique and special. We want kids to be kids, and embrace their identity, so we encourage interaction so they have fun together. We want them to grow into who God intended them to be, to have purpose and fulfil their potential in life, as well as becoming upstanding citizens in our community.
We run a wide range of programmes aimed at all ages and abilities from Pre School to Year 11.
- Kids Church: For school years Reception to 6 (ages 4 – 11)
- Tiny Tots: For 0-4 years (Up to school age)
- Youth Connect: For school years 7-11 (ages 11-16)
- TK Club: For school years 3 to 6 (ages 7 – 11)
- TK Juniors: For school years Reception to 2 (ages 4 – 7)
- Tots: For pre school years and their parents
- Who Let the Dads Out: For children age 0-7 and their Dads
- Sensory Den: For children with special educational needs and disabilities age 0-16 and their families
Any child with special needs is especially welcome at our church and we have a Space to Change facility should you need it. Please let us know if your child has special needs and tell us how best we can help them.
For more information on any aspect of the children and youth activities, please contact Steve or Angela Gaskell.
NB. When bringing your child for the first time you will be given a General Consent Form to complete for your child which is part of our Child Protection Policy. We are committed to the safeguarding, care and nurture of everyone within our church community. We are committed to following legislation, guidance and recognised good practice. We believe that safeguarding is the responsibility of everyone in the church community, and this is reflected in all of our activities. If you would like to see a copy of our safeguarding policies and procedures, please contact us.